Yes, we’re looking for a new team player, a Technical Recruiter, but first, let’s get to know each other a little bit better. Here are the 4 things you should know about us that will help you make up your mind easier and to understand our organizational culture.
Does this sound challenging enough for you already? Apply directly
Who We Are
1. We are the leading IT recruitment company in Cluj-Napoca and Romania dedicated to the IT industry. Our office is located in the heart of Cluj-Napoca, also known as the Romanian Silicon Valley. We help IT companies grow and develop with the outsource IT recruitment services that we offer. We love what we do and in order to keep up, we need talented peeps like you on-board! We are everywhere, 65+ jobs available on Linkedin, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
2. We do „IT recruitment with human approach”. You’ve guessed correctly, that’s where the name Human Direct comes from. We value and appreciate all the effort, passion and dedication that each of us puts into the everyday work. In this sense, we highly value sincerity, transparency and congruence in our relationships within the Human Direct team. These values are reflected in the relationships that we build with the candidates that we meet in the recruitment process.
3. We are colorful. Inside out, literally! We’re a team of 6 colorful personalities, with great sense of humor and a positive mood everyday. We value the differences that make us who we are as a team, and we think that one more splash of color would make a great addition to the Human Direct painting! What color are you?
4. We are passionate. Working in IT recruitment is highly fulfilling and we love it. The reason is that we are working with modern tools and solutions and we’re looking to continuously improve to keep pace with the rapidly-evolving IT companies. Although this requires a lot of work from our part, the amazing people we get to meet make up for the effort we put into each recruiting process.
What We’re Looking For
Now that you’ve gotten to know us a little bit better, here is what we’re looking for. To be more precise, who we are looking for to make our team whole. These are the main 2 things we are really keen on finding:
- A person who is interested or passionate about the IT area, who would like to learn continuously about apps, IT projects or products on a daily basis and share this knowledge with very skilled and intelligent specialists in the IT field. In a sentence, someone really into the IT world and everything technology related.
- Someone who is curious about getting to know people in the IT better, to „crack the code” of their personalities, literally. Sort of like a master personality hacker. You got us!
That we’re really looking to find in you:
- Proactive – address the interview questions directly, be curious, want to learn more and evolve
- Sense of humor – this is something that makes our team work; some candidates can have a sarcastic sense of humor
- Good general knowledge – being knowledgeable in different areas of life will help you during interviews
- Can handle difficult situations – working with so many different people can sometimes lead to misunderstandings that we need to handle like pros
- Skilled in conversations – have a way with words, and help the candidate open up with the good vibes you’re putting out; a good vocabulary is also a must
- Sensible topics – negotiating a salary offer and handling counter offer discussions; money related topics
- People oriented – want to understand the candidates and have the curiosity to follow their profile
- Patient – the kind of individual who loves solving a Rubik’s cube or play chess; a recruitment campaign can take a while
What Really Matters to Us
We’re looking for motivated people who are eager to follow a career that has so much to do with the IT industry.
We offer long-term careers, with the possibility to work on site, from our IT client’s headquarters. We have ongoing recruitment campaigns, we are in full growth and development process ourselves, so you can apply for the Technical Recruiter position anytime of the year.
We believe that your vibe attracts your tribe. In this sense, our most important want is that you find yourself in our culture and truly resonate with us. This being said, we’re really eager to meet you!
How to apply
- Directly on our website or on our ATS
- By emailing us at [email protected], Subject: Technical Recruiter
- On Linkedin
Here is the Job Description for the new Technical Recruiter role. We are looking forward to your resume :)