Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Our partner is changing the way networks are operated around the world with their SteelConnect product. In 2016, they were the first vendor to bring an application-defined approach to SD-WAN with this product and their Cluj engineering team is at the center of it all. You will be joining a talented team of industry experts and skilled developers. Here you will be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You will be guided by their core values and you will be supported by some of the best minds in tech.
More about you
You’ll be a member of the product's Engineering team in Cluj-Napoca, helping to drive innovative and creative solutions for this strategically important offering to our SMB and Enterprise customers. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for SteelConnect product. You will work on the central management for SteelConnect product line. Your main duties will include adding new features, enhancing existing features, writing tests and making sure end to end flow works. You will work in a team with members from different domains (control, management, and data). Cross-functional co-ordination is required for this role. Should be able to adapt to changing priorities. Work on cutting-edge technology like Angular 4, Node.js, AWS, MongoDB, docker and more.
- Deliver features in timely manner with good quality
- Write tests for the features that are developed
- Work on back-end and front-end for central management
- Work with external teams
- Work with remote/offshore teams
- Work in Agile/Scrum model
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with one/more of Python, Perl and/or Node.js
- Experience building web applications
- Experience with web technologies like HTTP server, CSS, HTML, chrome developer tools
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Proficient with application level database interaction. Familiarity with MongoDB a plus
- Comfortable writing extensive unit tests that are automated
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Good understanding of common software design principles, algorithms and data structures
- Basic understanding of software networking
- Agile / SCRUM based software development and delivery models
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)