Our client is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative solutions available. Since 2001, the company has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry. Their uniquely modular product offering was driven by our passion and ambition for sound development principles. They give clients the freedom to choose from modular products tailored to their individual needs, as well as fully serviced solutions for an entire trading infrastructure, supported by 14 data centers world-wide.
The company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Privately held, they have offices in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Cluj-Napoca and Sydney.
The Production Engineer is in charge of ensuring that their hosted platforms are up to the highest quality standards that their clients deserve. He/she is involved in the very beginning of each and every client project in order to ensure successful completion of the on - boarding and support process at a later stage. Frequent and daily customer contacts are implied let it be on an on-site or off-site basis.
In essence, the Production Engineer is operating in the following fields of our business:
Platform Monitoring & Level 2 Support
- Ensure proper daily start-up and stop of our clients’ platforms
- Produce daily operation status to customers
- Proactive / instant management of Platforms’ alerts
- Resolution or qualification of alerts for further Level support and analysis
Implementation & Change Management
- Deployment of new Client platforms
- Deployment of platform enhancements / upgrades
- Onboarding & certification of new clients (FIX, screen or API clients)
The Production Engineer is guaranteeing to its set of clients that both their Production and Test environments are up to the industry standards (in terms of availability, latency, redundancy, Business continuity, etc...). He/she has a key role to play in ensuring that the Service Level Agreement is duly fulfilled.
- You are more than familiar with the FIX protocol
- You have a good knowledge of Networks and Systems (Linux and Solaris)
- You have a fluent level of English
- You have a previous 2 to 3 years of experience in the area of Platform Management and customer support.
- You own a bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science
- Excellent client services skills (client-service minded)
- Strong worker, not afraid to run the extra mile to bring client satisfaction
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and explain technical concepts in simple terminology
- Ambitious and able to work in an autonomous fashion
- Well organised and capable of prioritising items to address them in the most effective way
- Must be a team player, capable of helping and being helped.
Most of all, this offer must be considered as a career opportunity and they are looking for ambitious, and client-service oriented candidates.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Be part of a successful and fast-growing company
- The opportunity to gain financial market knowledge