Our partner is a licensed Estonian based company with offices in Estonia, Romania, Israel and Minsk with over 45 staff and management.
Their product is a cryptocurrency wallet and broker where users can store, buy and sell cryptocurrency. They develop the software using ASP.NET CORE, SQL server and Azure, have over 250,000 registered users and processes several thousand transactions every month. The company is growing rapidly and is seeking experienced developers and engineers that will join the growing development team.
In addition, they expect to receive an EMI license in the first quarter of 2019 and offer online banking services for businesses around Europe.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using ASP.NET CORE, SQL server and Azure. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop new modules, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills and competencies:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Strong knowledge of .NET web frameworks ASP.NET MVC and/or Core
- Good understanding of the .Net framework platform
- Familiarity with MSSQL Server 2014/2016 and T-SQL
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good written English skills
- Experience implementing unit tests is a plus
- Azure experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package (including Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Flexible work time
- Benefit from experienced senior developers, analysts and consultants as mentors to build your career
- International working environment and projects
- Rewards and benefits based on achievements
- Lunch meal, good coffee and cake :)