Our partner wishes to extend its specialist development team in Timișoara. Their new high tech office is centrally located at Piata Ionel Bratianu, Timisoara.
Key Aspects of the Role
The role is a UI/Web development role based in Timisoara working with a local team of UI developers who in turn collaborate and work directly with the Dublin based team. Some travel to Dublin will be required.
Assist in the maintaining, tuning, issue resolution and modification of production applications to keep performance at an optimum level, according to technical and functional specifications. Taking pro-active steps to ensure higher availability and faster performance of web based solutions. Assist in the definition and implementation of development best practice, environments, and tools. Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies, platforms, and software.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging web development environment. Experienced in full life cycle of software development; including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of each step. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment. The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of
Technical skill set
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a challenging web development environment.
- Experience working as a senior web developer
- Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Web UI technologieingle-page applications, dynamic HTML, CSS, AJAX, responsive web sites
- Experience developing large single-page applications in AngularJS
- Experience of C#, Visual Studio, and Microsoft development technologies, and a good understanding of OOP
- Experience of developing web applications in C#/ASP.NET
- Experience of source control & working on a shared codebase with other developers on multiple versions of the software, development, test & production code bases simultaneously.
In addition, candidates must have good spoken & written English.
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Experience of mission-critical high volume transactional processing
- Experience developing web applications for mobile devices
- Experience developing in Typescript
- Experience with jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile.
- Experience with LESS or another CSS pre-processor
- Experience with JSLint / JSHint or a similar linting tool
- Experience with Push technologies
- Experience of multi-variant testing techniques
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with developing Android & iOS native applications as wrappers for web applications
- Experience of the sports betting industry
- This is a challenging UI role with a competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus based on company growth, team and individual achievements
- Annual Leave 24 days. 25 days after 3 years service
- Flexible Hours
- Gym Membership
- Team building events / company events