On behalf of our client, we are looking for a PHP Software Developer in Timisoara.
- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing web applications, on both front-end (JS, HTML, CSS) and back-end (PHP) sides.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- You may have to install, configure and maintain application modules in Unix-like environments.
- Actively communicate with the team leader and possibly with the customer’s technical contact.
- Computer science university degree.
- Several years of front-end development background.
- Strong PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Programming experience with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Expertise in front-end development using semantic, standards-compliant (x)HTML, CSS.
- Experience with all major web browsers and their compatibility problems.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Experience with CMS-es (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento) is a plus.
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices for building web applications.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Medical insurance plan.
Our client takes part in and supports the inauguration of Google Development Groups in Timisoara. Winner of the best App Design award at Droidcon.
Out client is a European IT consultancy with offices in Germany and Romania. We provide IT services in the areas of development, quality assurance, support and consulting. Its staff of more than 80 highly qualified professionals covers all aspects of state-of-the-art technologies in object oriented and web centered environments.