- You participate in all development cycles of building iOS mobile applications, from requirements gathering and analysis, through design, implementation, testing and publishing on the targeted markets.
- You run experiments, create prototypes, and produce profiling data for the applications.
- You contribute with enhancement and marketing ideas.
- Computer science university degree (or university in progress).
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
- Experience with application design, programming architecture and software lifecycle.
- ObjectiveC development experience. Alternatively, strong C++ skills are required.
- Knowledge of iOS API, application structure, and typical UI components.
- Experience with resource management on mobile devices.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect
- Challenging tasks and projects.
- Flexible hours.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Medical insurance plan.