Our client is an ICT consultancy company which acts as an enabler for local & international clients in order to create capabilities and organize cost-effective IT support & development centers by engaging its most highly skilled engineers and specialists. They has the expertise and capabilities to deliver mission critical project resourcing needs on the global market, while maintaining its reputation as a quality service provider committed to high performance. We aim to launch long-term, successful relationships between the specialist we outsource and our clients, as the key of our mutual success.
We aim to launch long-term, successful relationships between the specialist we outsource and our clients, as the key of our mutual success. Our endeavor consists in making your career one of the excellence bringing you the training, benefits and professional team approach that is vital.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
The successful applicants will join a talented team of highly motivated Engineers working on the development of high quality software solutions.
- Work within a team of highly motivated engineers using knowledge of both software and hardware devices;
- Design of software to meet customer and internal requirements, defining interfaces to other software components;
- Software component integration, and writing code;
- Take responsibility for the quality of your own code;
- Take an active role in personal technical and professional development;
- Identify and solve technical problems
- Implement according to specifications and design documents;
- Take responsibility for delivery of software features to the committed schedule;
- Work within a team of highly motivated engineers.
- Proven real-time/multitasking embedded C software development experience;
- Excellent English skills;
- Experience in automotive company will be an advantage;
- Broad knowledge of application servers, web servers and database servers;
- Strong team player. Enjoys collaborative working;
- A self motivated person who can work in a demanding environment to strict time lines;
- Creative, innovative thinker with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to operate within a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English.
- AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) trainings;
- Profesional experience in an international environment;
- Attractive salary conditions and fully relocation package.