Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and grow.
The QA Lead is responsible for leading and organizing our partner's QA Team to ensure delivery of perfect in line with specifications. This role is inside the Tech Team and the successful candidate will both manage the QA team and conduct QA work.
- +2 years of QA experience managing a team of 2 or more manual testers in a manual QA environment
- +4 years of total years of experience doing manual QA testing
- Worked in an environment that is best practice in structuring QA processes, plans and supporting QA platforms
- Medium level or above written and spoken English
- Experience in a product or QA specialist company
- Experience with web apps (preferably SaaS)
- Highly organized, excellent communication, an expert at optimizing and organizing QA work
- A strong individual performer that is able to work with an amazing team
- Remote from anywhere in Romania
- Includes monthly performance bonus
- Choose your own tech - Mac or PC
- Paid (optional) trip to the UK offices once per 3 months for up to a week
- Paid team trip each year (the last one was sailing in the Greek islands)
- Team get-togethers in major Romanian cities once per month for activities like gourmet dinner, escape room, ATV riding, etc.)
Our partner’s global mission is to make the world a better place by giving tech founders everything they need to win. They have an awesome team that goes sailing together in Greece, benefits from awesome free lunches, a fantastic team environment, and more.