Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and grow.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty and increased use of the company services. This job works closely with customers around the world to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Be the primary contact and advocate for thousands of leading companies and entities that use the company's platform to connect with startups and founders
- Educate the customer about best practices tailored to their needs
- Onboard new customers
- Proactively engage new and existing customers for retention and renewals
- Become an expert in all things Company Connect
- Follow a structured task list
- Work as part of the team to ensure consistent, exceptional service at scale
- 3+ years experience working in a customer success role
- A verifiable track record of consistently delivering against a required task list
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Ability to think independently to solve problems
- High English abilities
- Extensive experience using a CRM to structure work and workflow
Some Useful Characteristics:
- Like to help
- Organized and results driven. Focus on the numbers.
- Strong individual performer that is able to work with an amazing team.
The company's global mission is to make the world a better place by giving tech founders everything they need to win. We have an awesome team that goes sailing together in Greece, benefits from awesome free lunches, a fantastic team environment and more.