Our partner's mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. They make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, the company has grown quickly, producing the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. The app was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2021 is an exciting year for the business which will see them build on their success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
We are currently looking for a Senior iOS Developer to work within the mobile team. You will contribute to a small but extremely talented team, helping to take them to the next level as they undergo fundamental change.
- This is a Full-time & Long-term contract position (Remote)
- This position is open to UK/EU candidates only.
- 4+ years building iOS apps in a production environment
- Fluency with Swift and Objective-C
- Excellent understanding of core computer science principles and concepts, i.e. MVC, OOP, memory management
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience building adaptive UIs for Mobile Devices
- Familiarity with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines
- Familiarity with Git and continuous integration practices
- Comfortable working in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, proactive and can-do attitude
Bonus points for
- Computer Science related degree
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities
- Training budget for courses, conferences and events
- 25 contractual days holiday plus bank holidays
- Choice of laptop