We are looking to hire an experienced Angular Developer to join our team for a dynamic e-commerce project. You will work in a multicultural, flexible, and agile team following scrum methodologies.
As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a code-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement and extend features and contribute to the front-end architecture of the project.
- Deliver front end features
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Communicating and coordinating with a graphic designer
- Communicating and coordinating with back end developers in the process of building RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of Angular and JQuery practices
- Minimum 2 Years experience with TypeScript and Front End building tools (npm, yarn, etc..)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors: SASS, SCSS, or LESS
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to and learn new skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience with Webpack, ReactJS, Vue, Apollo GraphQL
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, or Jest