Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. Their hub offers the perfect context for startups to grow by joining incubators and accelerators. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and for you to create something from scratch.
This is a remote job. The company is UK-based and also has offices in Portugal, but you will have the freedom to work from wherever you feel the most creative and motivated. They provide a home office equipment allowance and regular opportunities to visit other team members and company offices. Once a month the team in Romania gathers to share their progress and work on new ideas and solutions. For an effective collaboration being comfortable with communicating is a key aspect. By that, we don’t mean endless Zoom meetings. They are effective communicators oriented towards action and they value everyone’s time. Their platform is highly transactional and so are they. So expect always sticking to the subject in meetings, having a big focus on the now, and getting things done. It’s a collaborative environment with many dedicated and involved professionals who want to achieve the best results.
Our partner is looking for a Technical SEO Lead to take their organic search program to the next level. The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to their site so that existing and new features are better optimized for search engines. This is an organic SEO position. You can do this position remotely from any location or from one of their offices.
- Review and analyze the site for specific Organic SEO areas to improve
- Prepare detailed action plans for implementation with the technical team
- Improve Organic SEO impressions of the company, position and click rates on Google
- Participate in product development process.
- Dedicated to SEO and discoverability
- Solid understanding of maximizing Google SEO for large user-generated and social content platforms
- Experience working with engineering team and coders to implement specific SEO strategies
- In-depth experience using tools like Google Search Console, splunk, ScreamingFrog, Botify and Lighthouse to identify issues/opportunity and implement detailed solutions
- Results driven team player able to prioritize, track and improve SEO tasks
We're looking for
- 3 or more years enterprise working for a product company or SEO agency
- 2 or more years experience doing technical SEO
- Demonstrated track record of driving Organic SEO KPIs