Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and grow.
We're looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. We're looking for someone with significant experience that fits into a high-level team. This is a well-paid remote role that you can do from anywhere in Romania. We build an advanced, fast growing webapp that millions of people use globally.
- Comfortable planning test strategies, writing and executing test plans for web application
- Familiar with testing terminology and techniques: functional/non-functional, black/white box, smoke, sanity, regression testing etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies and stack: DOM/XPath, the HTTP protocol, ajax etc.
- Experience with API testing tools: Postman, Soapui etc.
- Familiar with web performance metrics
- + 2 years of experience in a similar role
Nice to have
- Version control experience (we prefer Git)
- Web development background is a plus
- Browser automation frameworks and tools: Selenium Webdriver, Katalon, Watir, etc.
- Comfortable writing scripts using tool-specific programming language
- Experience with BDD and related tools: Cucumber, Specflow etc.
- Independent and self-motivated
- Methodical, detail-oriented and organised
- Likes to solve hard and diverse problems
- Can pick up new technologies as required
- Understands product from a users’ perspective
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fun, challenging and rewarding environment
- Work with the latest standards and technologies
- Regular optional trips to London HQ, fully paid by the company
- Yearly team buildings with the entire company in a foreign country
- Join a high growth and stable company that is well known and respected
- Birthday gifts :)