Our partner is an IT, financial cloud and cyber-security provider to the financial services and alternative investment sectors. They take pride in redefining the future of technological support. Through their R&D, DevOps, automation and machine-learning, our partner provides clients with tomorrow’s edge, today. Our partner offers bespoke solutions to clients that are system-agnostic, secure, transparent, best-in-class and supported by holistic advice.
Headquartered in New York City and London (EMEA), our partner serves over 650 clients globally with additional facilities in Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts, California and Luxembourg. Our partner brings together a seasoned executive team and a committed group of over 200 highly skilled consultant technicians.
The Engineer will assist with our partner’s IT SysOps/DevOps processes in order to support management in achieving the strategic objectives of the Company.
• Understand the requirements and how they translate in platform features.
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to translate tasks into automated processes.
• Conduct functional testing and establish testing framework.
• Ability to use script debugging, logging, monitoring and inspection tools.
• Evaluate existing processes to build automation steps and workflows.
• Technical documents, UML diagrams and handbooks to accurately represent code design and functions.
• Build, manage and support integrations across RESTful, GQL, Powershell or SSH connections.
• Workflow automation of infrastructure management / business processes.
• Quick learner, resourceful, and able to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Proven experience of minimum 2 years in similar roles
• Experience in designing and automating processes
• Experience with public and private cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, VMware)
• Experience with configuration management and automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, ARM, CloudFormation)
• In-depth knowledge of scripting for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Great attention to detail and time-management skills
• Experience in Automating /Monitoring operational processes for continuous improvement ;
• Version Control experience (Git)
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to automation and orchestration platforms
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with C#, .Net , Windows APIs
- Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins
- Cloud provisioning automation (ARM, CF)
- WinRM, SSH, Cloud-init