Our client is a Big Data and Machine Learning specialized Google Partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Because of the previously mentioned strong partnership they have access to the most modern technologies and developments in the industry. These resources combined with their dedicated, professional team ensures to give their clients a competitive edge. Data has become the most valuable resource – if used well.
They are committed to delivering quality to their clients: to ensure that they provide the best possible solution tailored to their clients business needs, they use cutting-edge technologies, and are very proud to be able to call themselves the only Premier Google Cloud partners in the CEE region. So far they've helped airlines, retailers, telco companies, and many more high-profile clients to make their business more successful. They are specialised in Machine Learning and Big Data – with their analytics and data warehousing solutions, the sky is the limit.
Their solutions help companies gain valuable insights into their business, predict the future, and optimize processes and their business thus helping their customers around the world to save costs and fuel growth and increase ROI.
Join our partner and work with Google.
As a global solution provider for Google Cloud Platform (GCP), we are looking for a Cloud Architect who agrees that cloud is the future. Are you also passionate about big data and the cloud? If yes, then keep reading.
This role will suit you if you:
- are enthusiastic about bridging the gap between business pains and complex technical challenges.
- think in distributed systems.
- like to work with A+ colleagues and the region's most experienced GCP developers.
- have known for a long time that hyperparameter tuning should be an automated task in the cloud.
- find the quality of service the most important, thus you fancy dealing with the whole lifecycle from the tiniest code fragments to virtual machines.
- want to participate in spreading the cloud culture both in Hungary and internationally.
- don’t just absorb knowledge, but also like to share it with others.
You will be responsible for
- acting as a trusted advisor to our customers in developing a winning cloud strategy,
- as well as building a successful roadmap to the cloud for them.
- understanding our clients’ needs and translating them into a feasible cloud solution design.
- architecting and deploying cloud solutions based on Google Cloud Platform.
- migrating our clients’ IT infrastructure to the Google Cloud.
- automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- providing technical support in pre-sales.
- having a deep understanding of Google Cloud Platform solutions and keeping up-to-date with what’s new in the cloud.
You will need
- minimum of 5 years of development and/or system administration experience (of which is 2 years in a cloud environment).
- familiarity with containerization, modularization, and microservice architectures.
- experience with IaaS cloud services, operating systems, security, networking, Kubernetes,
- a comprehensive systems approach and a learning attitude.
- good communication skills in German and English.
- client-facing skills and consulting experience.
It would be nice if you also have
- experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- some knowledge of AWS, Azure or OpenStack.
- a good understanding of what BGP, IPSEC, HSRP, CAP or DH mean.
- a fondness for travel.
You will have the opportunity to
- deliver innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- work with Google Professional Services.
- learn as part of your job (company-level knowledge management, Google technical certifications).
- become a certified Google trainer.
- maintain a healthy work-life balance (flexible working hours, home-office potential).
- travel to cool places, such as Singapore.
What the team loves about working at the company
- “We have projects from Singapore to San Francisco. Complex challenges mixed with the latest technologies. In short, it’s engineering heaven.”
- “Flat organization structure.”
- “We are always in the first line to use Google enterprise solutions, so I feel we are pioneers in a pioneering industry.”
- “VR room. I love it.”