Our partner is the leading independent public WiFi provider in Europe. With 45.000 WiFi access points, our partner runs Europe's largest public WiFi network. They offer customized solutions in over 30 countries worldwide for target groups in fields such as food service, retail, hospitality and healthcare as well as complete city concepts.
To strengthen our team in our subsidiary company, we are looking for a Software/Database Specialist with several years of work experience for the structuring, development and operation of this highly available network for the office in Galati, Romania.
- Development and operation of existing software platforms based on J2SE/Java EE for Wildfly application server;
- Development/creation of business intelligence systems;
- Deployment of complex customer systems, system configuration and system optimization;
- Development of automated tests for quality assurance;
- Support with the optimization of development processes;
- Development of internal standards, architectures and guidelines;
- Attending frequent workshops in our headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- Experience with SQL basic, advanced JAVA, basic JAVA enterprise, jsp, jstl, html, json, jquery, maven and git;
- Completed IT studies or similar technical qualification;
- Several years of Java programming experience;
- Several years of conception and deployment of software development solution for Wildfly application servers;
- Several years of experience with SQL (postgres, MySQL);
- Several years of experience with code repositories (git, svn);
- Very good knowledge of current Java technologies (J2SE, Java EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, JSON);
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Stash);
- Experience with modern development methods such as agile methods (Scrum);
- Experience with relevant operating systems (Linux, MAC OSX, MS-Windows);
- Experience with C/C++ as well as development of applications for mobile devices desired;
- Independent, systematic, and responsible work;
- Fluency in English (German language will be an advantage).
Resilience, operational readiness, travel willingness, as well as very good communications skills complement your technical abilities. As a professional in our team, you will be responsible for the process, development and operation of our authentication software platform.