- You will create clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for our client and thus for every software engineer.
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
- You will use C/C++, Python, object-oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience developing large-scale software applications - embedded programming.
- Key competencies: Unix/Linux, C, C++, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, Matlab.
- Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
Desired soft skills
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like to be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.