Does working in a multicultural environment make you spin? Does contributing to world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel proud? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
We are developing Computer Systems to serve the computational needs in our machines. Working on our projects means that we have to deal with a very complex Organization to reach results, there are many stakeholders and suppliers involved, many operational parties to deal with: Service, Purchasing, Logistics and many customers to serve. We have a specialized team of architects on a higher system level and we work on other smaller projects as well, which are running in parallel (balancing activities, budget, time etc).
- The Basis: Knowledge / eagerness to learn in Computer Systems hardware
- 3-5 years experience in Computer Systems, in an industrial environment
- Knowing different options/ solutions, translating specific application and advising on preferred way to go
- Knowledge regarding: Servers, Hosts, Networks, Operating Systems, Data-interfaces, Storage, Embedded Platforms and User Interfaces (displays)
- Project management skills, working with groups, qualities as a leader
- Developing the right Computer System architecture
- Main activities are the specification, qualification, integration and release of hardware that fits in architecture
- We use standardized computer system equipment (servers, PC’s, routers, switches etc) to built the architecture
- Off the shelf equipment that we can buy from professional suppliers, rather than develop ourselves from scratch.
- Note: we do not do board design, in some cases this is however required but then we specify and we use external parties to implement
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proactive, speaks-up, likes to coordinate, to align and to plan and is not afraid to make mistakes
- Is persuasive and an empathic person who is crisp in communication and gets to the point
- Identifies risks and takes actions to mitigate them
- Can work according to many different processes, and in prescribed dedicated tools
- Feels free and not nervous to get in touch with unknown people or Organizations