Our partner uses technology to build products they are proud of, with people they love. Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what they do. They partner with their clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together. Their culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. They encourage their colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
They are proud of their work and love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
They are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join them.
Do you have the feeling that you keep breaking everything? Working as a Quality Assurance Developer, you will ensure that high standards are kept throughout the development process and within the product deliverables. You will also have an important role in planning and developing automated test suites.
International expected travelling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You're Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Testing mobile and web applications
- Using source control systems
You Rock At
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise Web and Mobile applications with tools like Cypress, Selenium, WebdriverIO, Espresso, UI Automator, KIF or XCTest (this depends on the project)
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation
- A fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.