We are focusing on creating innovative recruitment solutions to deliver memorable experience for developers and their future employment.
Our winning solutions start with having a technical team empowered to make change and even to provide a more engaging software developer experience.
We act globally, we have open positions to all levels from graduate trainees to senior management in Europe and USA.
We are a professional IT Recruitment team focusing first on human choices. Our approach is different for an IT recruitment agency. We care about the choices every developer makes for his/her own high growth.
In the recruitment model we set strategies that can improve the quality of the hiring and on-boarding processes, adding significant value to innovative businesses.
Our experience is beyond the recruiting service, it’s about human approach.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will have full responsibility in attracting and sourcing highly talented team members for Human Direct's partners. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, strategic in their recruiting approach, and have excellent client engagement skills.
- Identify top IT talent in the marketplace.
- Work with IT Managers to define and maintain a hiring strategy.
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs.
- Hold interviews with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
- Arrange phone and onsite interviews.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Manage Human Direct's database in our ATS, and provide consistent support and direction to clients and candidates.
- Utilize and suggest best practices and improvements.
- Work on multiple recruitment campaigns at once.
- Discuss with clients, think personalized recruitment strategies for each, and provide support during the entire recruitment process and not only.
- Create a personal approach and consolidate relationships with each candidate.
- Have an overview of your work and make sure the recruitment goals are met.
- Qualified candidates must have 2-5 years of IT technical recruiting experience, preferably in the technology industry or in an agency environment.
- Passion for HR, Recruiting, and People.
- Technology knowledge – Understand technology and keep abreast of technology trends.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills (use LinkedIn and alternative search techniques).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity for the IT Field.
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment, with enthusiasm and creativity.
- Results-oriented work attitude.
- Attention to details.
- University degree in Psychology, Business, Communications, Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
- Exciting, dynamic, and challenging recruitment projects.
- We are a fast-growing company with a professional, powerful, and happy team.
- Flexible work hours.
- High Performance-based monthly bonuses.
- Possibility to work remotely or at our office (we made all the protective measures preventing the spread of the coronavirus at the office).
- Creative environment in the heart of Cluj, possibility to work from our little garden and other creative areas.
- Many useful tools, personalized for Human Direct by our Senior Developer and very well defined recruiting processes
- Personal Development Plan for every semester
- Our General Manager is a Senior Organizational Psychologist who takes care of our culture and our career plan.
We are looking forward to your resume and your short motivation letter. We’d love to have you on the team!