Today technology is driving the world. And at our partner digital, they are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food. From eCommerce to checkout, to delivery software, they work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - Partner’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, they move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage the company’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Their new challenges:
- The role of Automation Engineer is to design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions;
- Your responsibility will be to ensure the quality of software releases and forge a solid automation strategy going forward;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of established test automation processes and continuous delivery process. Identify and implement appropriate changes and improvements where necessary;
- Participate in the planning, development and implementation of the product strategy;
- Understand the requirement and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing;
- Provide guidance and act as a consultant on testing and test automation for team members;
- Coordinate and implement test automation solutions and activities inside the project and record the test results;
- Work closely with other automation engineers to ensure correct implementation of the company`s test automation strategy;
- Work closely with developers as they write and develop code to ensure requirements are being met and overall quality is achieved;
- Analyze and review project documentation and raise any questions or anomalies;
- Apply appropriate automation technologies to meet the short and long-term goals of the testing solution based on the product tech stack;
- Collect and report daily statistics and test metrics;
- Analyze and raise defects when appropriate and retest defect fixes.
They’re a great fit with them if you have:
- Extensive knowledge of automation testing technologies for both UI and API based systems as well as Gherkin DSL;
- Knowledge of Agile testing pyramid and where each testing layer fits in software development;
- Experience working within an Agile environment;
- Experience in using industry-standard tools such as JIRA /Confluence;
- Experience using practices such as Continuous Delivery, TDD and BDD;
- Solid understanding of OOP Concepts;
- Scala (preferred), Java, Python;
- Solid understanding of GIT version control, including branching and conflict resolution;
- Experienced with at least one relevant test framework, e.g. Selenium, Rest-Assured, Cypress;
- Knowledge of Docker containerization is a plus;
- Experience working with databases and Elasticsearch;
- Very good fluency in English (written and verbal).
Their general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centres discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.