Our partner, a leading data security company, specializes in Data Loss Prevention
Software. The company's mission is to enable businesses and end-users around the world to take full advantage of the performance benefits of working from home, mobility, portability, and communications solutions, without compromising security. To achieve this, they develop solutions that prevent data loss on the ever-increasing number of devices, endpoints, and mobile devices accessing and storing sensitive data. The company solutions help organizations around the world meet industry rules and regulations like HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA, GDPR, and CCPA. They now proudly protect over 11 million users worldwide.
As part of the partner's team, you will have the chance to work on an industry-leading cybersecurity product recognized with multiple awards.
The company is based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania with offices in the USA and Germany.
About the role
They are looking for a passionate and experienced PHP Developer to join their growing team(7), eager to use their skills in the development of modern and cutting-edge web technologies in the security field (banking & finance, law, medical, governmental, military).
As part of the Server team, you will be reporting to the Line Manager and also to the VP
- Develop and maintain our enterprise product with the latest technology
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders to determine the scope of new features
- Work on integrations with third-party vendors
- Work in an x-team setup to develop & deliver the most innovative features
- Maintain own development
- Provide active support for your developed features towards our technical support team & customers
- Be involved in application design meetings developed within the team
- Be involved in engineering phases like working with the client/agent team, delivery and quality assurance, DevOps
- You have deep knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming (PHP 5, PHP7+)
- Competent understanding of RESTful API design patterns
- Familiarity with Docker
- Ubuntu LTS hands-on experience
- Extensive experience with development and programming
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Team-oriented working style with good communication skills
- Passionate about development and enjoy learning new things every day
- You like to work both independently and in a team
- You are sociable, flexible and resilient
- Knowledge of the English language (written and speaking)