Founded in 1999, our partner is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, our partner brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
One of the core objectives of this role is to play a key part in the development of a portal implemented to help the industry to manage health and safety obligations (assets management, risk assessment, workplace safety). They offer a challenging and varied opportunity to develop careers within a dynamic and growing company.
Skills we appreciate:
- Experience with .NET framework, especially the C# language (at least one year)
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and .NET coding principles
- Proven working experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS, React, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL) and ORM frameworks
- Understand performance parameters and know how to assess applications performance
- Good communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Participate in hands-on software development, including design and code reviews
- Partner with the Business Analysts and QA testing teams for test case validation and defect remediation
- Provide support to end-users
Our partner opened a development center in Cluj-Napoca on June 2015 and they're a key part of an international group, having the headquarter located in South Belgium and globally some other branches (Bryan-USA, Newcastle-UK, Berlin- Germany, Noyon-France, Singapore, Luxembourg and others).
A real chance to be part of a friendly, passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. They value our professionals, providing exciting challenges, an opportunity for growth and comprehensive benefits: competitive salary package, laptop, medical subscription, private pension, flexible working hours, 26 days of annual leave and others.