Our partner uses technology to build products they are proud of, with people they love. Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what they do. They partner with their clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together. Their culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. They encourage their colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
They are proud of their work and love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
At our partner, they are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join them as a Backend Engineer. You will be part of the development of core platform systems that expose data for desktop and mobile applications.
They’re great at
- Developing performant, resilient and secure services/functions;
- Building and handling asynchronous and event-driven workflows;
- Protocols and architectural patterns like HTTP, REST and/or GraphQL;
- Creating testable code and making testing a priority;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
It also would be fantastic if you
- Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL data stores;
- Know about service-oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures;
- Are used to working with code versioning tools like Git in a continuous delivery process;
- Use code quality tools like linters, type checkers and static analysers;
- Have experience using cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure;
- Care about all the steps your code goes through from your machine to production and know about or are curious about technologies like containers;
- Are comfortable with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.