Our partner exists to make Wi-Fi simple, fast and secure. We've modernized the process of providing Wi-Fi for businesses with an all-in-one platform to provide enterprise-grade Wi-Fi as a Service and Wi-Fi performance monitoring.
Our current data input is several millions measurements each day, so optimizing the read/write data flow is paramount.
We are looking for a Senior SysAdmin / DevOps Engineer (5+ years experience) that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. This person will help design, implement, troubleshoot, analyze, and support our infrastructure. Our solutions impact thousands of customers that gather millions of data points every day.
- Experience in working with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Experience with provisioning and configuration tools (Ansible)
- Experience in monitoring, system performance data collection and analysis, and reporting
- Experience in securing and administering Linux systems
- High Availability environments
- Experience with DB management and distributed systems(MariaDB/MongoDB)
- Capability to write programs/scripts to solve both short-term systems problems and to automate repetitive workflows (bash preferred)
- Securing and optimising web servers (Nginx)
- CD pipelines
Nice to have:
- Security exposure and or interest
- Scaling large infrastructures
- Bare metal infrastructure management
- Virtual and Physical Servers
- Networking / WiFi exposure
Way of working:
- Autonomy and accountability
- Open culture with continuous feedback loops
- No bureaucracy, just focus