The project involves the login page of the home bank application for the Belgium entity, with a focus on its security side.
- Writing code in a Java environment;
- Excellent product integrator: you package, configure and install 3rd party applications from our vendors related to the domain;
- Writing technical analysis and development in Object-Oriented technologies;
- Workload estimations during the planning sessions;
- Advice, appraisal and code review;
- Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used;
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments);
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
- Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications;
- Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved.
- You hold a University/Master degree in information technology;
- Relevant experience designing Java / Java Script based backend and front end applications using following technologies, tooling, frameworks: Java SE, Java EE, Spring, Oracle, Cassandra;
- Experience with Scala and/or other JVM languages is considered a plus;
- Familiar with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code quality (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio, Sonar, Ansible);
- Experience working on Agile methodology;
- Having experience in financial application development is an asset;
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English.
- 3 days/week of work from home
- 550 RON budget on benefits online platform
- Banking facilities (preferential interest for loans)
- Preferential medical subscription