Our client is an independent Group with more than 8.000 employees worldwide. Their excellent reputation originates from their holistic service portfolio of creative strategic consultancy and intelligent sustainable value creating IT solutions for numerous diversified industry sectors.
- Strong experience with C# and excellent knowledge of WPF and MVVM/MVC
- We are looking for a person who is comfortable working on a variety of projects (desktop/web/mobile) and technologies
- Experience with the following technologies is considered an advantage: C#, .NET, WPF, Xamarin Native, Xamarin Forms, ASP MVC, IPP, REST API, WebDAV, Windows Services, TypeScript. VS 2017, Azure DevOps, Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Excellent English language skills, German is an advantage
- You will work as a part of an agile team on a variety of projects for the logistic field
- You will have the opportunity to work on applications of different scale, from small component software to large scale platforms using technologies like C#, .NET, WPF, Xamarin Native, Xamarin Forms, ASP MVC, IPP, REST API, WebDAV, Windows Services, TypeScript. VS 2017, Azure DevOps, Git, Jira, Confluence.
- You will be involved in all stages of the development process, working together with the team on understanding requirements and providing quality solutions for our customer.
- You will have access to the latest tools and technologies and will be able to use them in your work.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 27 holidays per year
- Flexible work time
- Special bonuses (e.g. for your newborns)
- Work from home until at least mid-2021