our partner provides comprehensive know-how in data analyses, auditing and reporting. Three of the four world’s largest auditing companies and many medium-sized auditing firms are using their auditing packages as well as 14,000 external auditors of the German fiscal administration who are equipped with our partner's software for digital auditing.
This is a fantastic chance to join our client's Cluj-Napoca subsidiary, a company creating successful software solutions for more than 20 years.
Within this development team, you will take responsibility for the design and development of a browser-based, interactive application based on their existing application.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years’ experience in programming
- Experience in designing and developing Rest and OData APIs
- Experience with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core (Razor, MVC, WebApi)
- Analyze requirements and specify technical solutions
- Write unit tests and perform code review to ensure quality
- Use GIT for an agile source control system
- Keep track of tasks using Team Foundation Server
- Help migrating our solution to a Cloud flavour
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Capable of establishing a good rapport with developers and other colleagues
- Self-starter, fast learner, able to work independently and in a small team
- Passion for quality, curiosity, analytical problem solving, and sharp attention to details
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we would be happy about
- Experience with Selenium, Protractor
- Experience in DevOps (Azure?, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Linux
What do we offer?
Pleasant working conditions, team building activities, working with the latest tools and technologies and last but not least a competitive salary, bonuses, and meal tickets.