About the company
Our partner develops amazing quality management software for the whole enterprise. Our cloud-based platform, which includes modules for Document Management, Issue/CAPA, Training, Audits and Supplier Management, offers companies the opportunity to improve quality compliance and save money.
Their business is built on an established and well-respected client base, and growing rapidly. We’ve been able to cultivate an environment that is both collegial and entrepreneurial, but still retains a bit of early-stage fun. Our headquarters is located in Narberth, PA.
We want someone who will seek to understand the bigger picture architecturally, consider design and what is required to build scalable web applications, write efficient code, and create an amazing user experience.
In addition to Node JS work, there will also be opportunities to work in React JS, .NET, and AWS.
- 4+ years experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years experience with Node JS, in particular
- Ability to scope, plan, and potentially operate as a technical lead for projects
- Some understanding of common frameworks, basic architectural concepts, and how they impact implementation and deployment infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience with relational databases, and a firm understanding of data modeling
- Experience working in a distributed, collaborative development environment
- Relevant degree, certification, or equivalent work experience
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- React JS
- HTML 5, CSS
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for elegant user interfaces
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative development environment