Our partner's product is a next-generation data intelligence solution delivering cost-effective, machine learning powered, Business Intelligence as a Service.
Their vision is to simply create an easy to use but automatic insights platform utilising machine learning with Smart Alerting. They are committed to providing automatic insight through anomaly detection and deep learning, while providing for an open and collaborative platform.
About this Role
We're pushing the boundaries of what's possible when it comes to harnessing the power of data to move businesses forward. To achieve this we use cutting-edge techniques in data processing, data visualisation and machine learning. Our clients include HBO, Telefonica, Accenture and Vevo. Silicon Republic has named us one of Europe's 10 most exciting data science start-ups and Computer World has recently named us as one of the hottest enterprise tech start-ups to watch in 2019.
The ideal candidate will be a talented Front End Developer whose role will include:
- Building and improving the web-based user interfaces that the app is made up of
- Development in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output (the design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates)
- Helping to migrate from AngularJS to Vue.js
- Coordinating the workflow between the Graphic Designer, the HTML coder and yourself
- Help the backend developer write the REST API that you will be integrating with.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of AngularJS, but more recent expertise with Vue.js
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS/Vue.js
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
Working with us is about being focused on doing the right thing. As such we believe in treating you the right way by offering:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Day off on your birthday
- Private Health Insurance (after 3 months probation)
- Learning and development support with full access to the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Up to £40 gym membership
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Team socials and company-wide events
- Opportunity to progress and be a vital part of the fastest-growing company across the world