Our partner exists to make Wi-Fi simple, fast and secure. We've modernized the process of providing Wi-Fi for businesses with an all-in-one platform to provide enterprise-grade Wi-Fi as a Service and Wi-Fi performance monitoring.
Our current data input is several millions measurements each day, so optimizing the read/write data flow is paramount.
As the developer, you will have more responsibilities on the front-end of the application and coordinating the rest of the team in UI development. Also you will be contributing to the enhancement of our current platform and REST APIs, managing integrations with WiFi providers like Aruba Central and Cisco/Meraki, optimize our data flow and manage our fleet of IOT WiFi devices.
- 3+ years designing, building, and deploying Java 8+ applications
- 3+ years of Spring or Netty experience
- 3+ years of MySQL or MongoDB is a plus
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Linux and Docker containers
- Self starter with experience working with small teams
- Additional skills / experience desired: Agile / Kanban, Git, Containers, Security, Networks, Effective Communication
Why Work Here?
Seriously, we are a great place to work. We are revolutionizing the wireless community, and we’d like nothing more than to have you help steer our future! We’re an established company with a startup feel, casual office space and we believe in taking on the establishment with a healthy dose of personal responsibility. If this sounds interesting, let us know!
Our team is small but very experienced including people from a previous successful startup acquired by Facebook in 2014.
The office space is equipped with height adjustable tables, high quality chairs and multi monitor setup and a couple times a month we also grill some delicious steaks!