We are an award winning, fast growing, ‘FinTech’ company offering an innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution. Through our disruptive technology, our community of users benefit from our affordable, easy to deploy and scalable service. Our vision is to become the dominant provider of collateral management solutions to ALL market participants, irrespective of their size or the instruments they trade.
Backed by influential VC and corporate investors, our global team of over 80 work closely across product, technology and sales disciplines. Our flat structure and ethos of trust and communication means you’ll be engaged with many colleagues across the business and have the senior leadership team as one of your key stakeholders.
Primary Purpose of Role
We are seeking an additional team mate to join as a Client Support Associate for our Client Support team based in our office in Cluj.
The role will comprise the following key components:
- Provide support to our international client base on the daily use of our platform
- Handle daily clients queries and promptly escalate them when necessary
As such you will become an expert in our platform using your knowledge of the system to assist clients. As the company evolves you will support and educate clients in their daily business. Communicating with clients is fundamental to the role.
You are driven and ambitious. You are passionate of client services and you strive to deliver a best in class client experience. You are interested in financial technology and want to build your career in a company that is a pioneer within this space. We are disruptors and want to continue to lead.
Our business is growing at a fantastic rate and this role offers a unique opportunity to further develop your career. This is an exciting time to join us as we grow the platform and expand the client.
- Become expert user of our platform
- Timely and effective handling of daily queries raised by our clients
- Owning client issues and communication
- Tracking and detailing queries in the our CRM tool
- Prioritising queries as appropriate
- Escalating issues where required
- Monitoring system performance
- Tracking and monitoring investigations with internal stakeholders
- Pro-actively identifying training opportunity for clients and advocating best practices
- Testing and understanding new functionality or fixes, providing feedback where necessary
- Identifying potential process/functional improvements
- Follows the company’s guidelines and best practices including (but not limited to): design patterns, security and confidentiality of all data and documentation
- Previous experience in a client facing role in financial or technology services
- Interest or experience in financial markets and financial products a plus
- High client focus
- Great communications skills – verbal and written
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- High attention to details
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive and transparent – able to request support and accept help readily from other team members
- A strong team player “we” before “I”
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Logical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to deal with pressure positively
- Business level fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus
- Willingness to work in shift hours