Founded in 1999, our partner is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, our partner brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
One of the core objectives of this role is to work close to business stakeholders, team members, and project management to understand the business requirements, processes and needs for reporting and to develop data-driven solutions accordingly.
Skills we appreciate:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the design and development of reports utilizing SQL Reporting Services;
- Knowledge of visual design, PowerBI dashboard and PowerBI tools;
- Good knowledge of T-SQL for development and processing of data in and out of SQL databases;
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and solve complex problems;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Creating, deploying and monitoring report solutions in SSRS Report Builder and Report Designer, and in PowerBI;
- Analyzing existing reports, conducting data mapping, re-developing reports into SSRS and providing report quality review;
- Perform SQL query tuning and performance optimization on complex inefficient queries.
We opened a development center in Cluj-Napoca on June 2015 and we're a key part of an international group, having the headquarter located in South Belgium and globally some other branches (Bryan-USA, Newcastle-UK, Berlin- Germany, Noyon-France, Singapore, Luxembourg and others).
A real chance to be part of a friendly, passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. The working environment is relaxed and professional. Also, the company promotes traveling to Belgium for ramp-up and later business and team events.
The benefits package contains a competitive salary package, laptop, medical subscription, private pension, 26 days of annual leave.