We are looking for a passionate React/NodeJS developer to join our team.
As a developer you are critical in the delivery of high-quality software. Our developers inject innovation and creativity into our projects, they are respected for their knowledge, skill, and ability to solve technical challenges (even when it seems impossible). In addition to the obvious developer skills, our developers must be able to continue to develop their knowledge and skills in new technologies; we believe being curious and eager to learn is central to this role.
Developing software is sometimes challenging, however, if you like to think about software till your brain hurts and create beautiful code, whilst developing your own knowledge, you may just solve the riddle of the universe at our company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing or other mathematical or science discipline and/or significant computing experience
- Genuine interest and passion for technology and programming. A life-long learner who constantly updates skills
- Enterprise software development experience using NodeJS/Python & React of at least 3 years, delivering commercial software products that meet or exceed expectations, on time and on budget
- Experience in the web development and the technology stack, e.g., React, Vue.js, Redux, Node.js, Python, REST API, MVC, JSON, REST, Typescript/ES, Asynchronous Programming
- Solid experience in Design Patterns, Enterprise Architecture, Micro Services Architecture (nice to have)
- Proficiency in DB design and programming
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance requirements and software development control and release procedures
- Familiarity with test-driven development, including automated UI testing and mocking
- Experience in code repository management and DevOps process using CI/CD, Git, Bash, etc.
- Experience collaborating in a variety of project methodologies (e.g. Agile vs. Waterfall)
- Ability to work within a diverse team of skill and personality in the delivery of high-quality products (we like quality)
- Strong knowledge of quality processes and a track record of delivering high quality code
- Ability to give constructive and development feedback on the work of others (in a technical capacity)
- Working knowledge of English
Your perks and benefits:
- A culture that supports teamwork with close and meaningful relationships
- The flexibility you need to be creative and develop your passion
- Working in smart offices perfectly adapted for work & play
- Leading private health insurance
- Training and development