Our partner is a provider of digital engagement solutions which helps maximize customer lifetime value (CLV) by engaging more customers; increasing the value of each customer transaction and their tenure as customers.
With more than 100 customers in over 65 countries worldwide, the Company’s portfolio includes market-leading solutions and services for real-time analytics, customer acquisition, customer value management and loyalty for telecom, retail and financial services companies.
Founded in 1985, the Company has its headquarters in Englewood, Colorado, with offices in Asia, Europe, Africa, South America and North America.
What we do
In Cluj-Napoca Solution Centre, we develop, implement, support and provide managed services for our proprietary Customer Value Management (CVM) Solutions. Currently implemented and running live in 18 different countries, our partner´s CVM Platform is an extensive range of integrated software modules being used to orchestrate and measure the results of personalised, below-the-line offers to the mobile devices of existing customers and to run large-scale Loyalty Programmes. We specialise in the data management, analytical procedures and integration foundations of our platforms to work with market leading BSS platforms and we are proud of the customer-centric and agile approaches we have adopted to deliver our projects.
Who we work with
We work closely with our customers and partners, and strive to continuously improve our software and work with the latest technologies. You’ll have the chance to work not only with the great minds within our company, but also to build international relationships with some of the best IT and marketing teams in the telecommunications industry across Asia Pacific, Africa, the Americas and across Europe.
Join a winning team as Software Developer to become part of our success story
You'll experience the newest technologies and solutions in Communications Service Provider (CSP) software and assist our telecom customers (some of the biggest names in the business) build their brands and drive revenues.
The right match will be passionate about what they do, able to work in a team as well as independently, able to set priorities, will be pro-active and willing to learn, attentive to details.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Managing Java/Java EE, Kafka, ELK, Docker/Kubernetes application development
- Offering technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the software products that are in our company’s portfolio
- This role is perfect for the scientifically minded software developer who enjoys working in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
Our ideal candidate will have:
- University degree (IT background);
- Knowledge of the NoSQL systems: Kafka, Elasticsearch
- At least 3 years of experience in Java
The following are a plus:
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and CI/CD pipeline
- Multinational, friendly, dynamic and professional working environment
- The opportunity to demonstrate and cultivate your skills while working with global leaders in their field as partners and clients
- Free medical services through a private healthcare network
- Life and accident insurance, meal vouchers