Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you feel most creative working in a small, focused, energetic team, side by side with experienced, passionate and like-minded developers? Then we’re looking for you!
Our client is a young and passionate Swiss/Romanian startup who take pride in delivering rock-solid, high-quality software, built with the latest technologies. They work together, with a hands-on, lean and agile mindset, while observing best practices and principles. They value constant learning from each other and sharing knowledge as well as having fun while doing it.
- have strong knowledge of basic software engineering concepts (data structures, algorithms, OOP);
- Have solid experience in developing software with Python;
- hold SOLID, GRASP, DRY, KISS, Design Patterns etc. in high esteem;
- have experience with unit testing and automated testing;
- like diversity and want to work on a range of different technologies and projects;
- are willing to learn new technology stacks and solve challenging problems;
- have very good knowledge of web technologies (Node, Angular and/or React, Typescript, HTML/CSS/LESS/SASS etc.);
- Access to any learning resource: courses (Pluralsight, Coursera etc), books, conferences, internal knowledge sharing sessions, you name it
- 100% merit-based environment in a team of passionate professionals that help and teach each other every step of the way
- Challenging projects with the newest technologies and technical freedom to choose the best architecture and tools for the job
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- Excellent compensation correlated 1-to-1 with performance.