We're looking for a talented Python Developer for the backend part of an app for renting ski equipment in Swiss mountain resorts. You will be working very closely with the customer from Switzerland and have an impact on the features of the products we build.
- Open, positive, friendly personality
- Passionate about software development
- High motivation to deliver quality software
- Pragmatic problem-solving approach
- Python 3.7+ and Django skills
- Familiar with tools like JIRA, Docker, Gitlab or Github
- Linux and basic DevOps knowledge
- Experienced in working in a team environment and good communication skills
- Comfortable working in an environment with mature development structures like Scrum, Code Review, Unit testing.
- Participating in open source projects or own projects is a plus
- Cool Github profile is a plus
- If you are a quick learner it is okay not to meet some of these requirements.
Good English is required for communicating with the customer.
- Competitive salary
- Refund on sports activities
- Medical insurance
- Yearly business trip to Switzerland or other countries
- One day of home office per week allowed (or remote while the current COVID situation persists)