The organisation is an award winning principal trading firm.
We are a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider specialized in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). Our sophisticated in-house technology platform enables us to quote prices on many exchanges simultaneously. We also quote bid and ask prices off-exchange to institutional counter parties on request. Robust risk management is at the core of our business, and our risk functions are closely integrated into our platform. Our headquarter is in Amsterdam and offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and Cluj, accommodate over 200 employees.
Out partner is looking for a talented QA Engineer who will be guarding the quality assurance activities within rapidly changing environment. You will closely cooperate with Developers, Product Owners and Program Managers to implement test strategy that meets the needs of the organization. Next to that you will be involved in the automation of the tests and their integration in CI/CD pipeline. You will enjoy working on business critical projects and observe how results of your work boost company’s performance.
- Work closely with the development and IT operations teams to understand the company's application landscape.
- Cooperate with the end users (traders/compliance/risk) to gain deep knowledge of the business side and apply it in the designs of the tests.
- Define all necessary test activities for the project and execute those.
- Maintain and improve the test environment to mimic production as closely as possible.
- Continuously look for improvements of the company's quality assurance processes.
- Working knowledge of QA in SDLC.
- Strong problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Good knowledge of Python (Java, C++ considered as a big plus).
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Our partner offers you an exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments with an excellent compensation package. We provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started. We offer a competitive salary and reserve a percentage of our business results for our bonus pool.