Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you feel most creative working in a small, focused, energetic team, side by side with experienced, passionate and like-minded developers? Then we’re looking for you!
Our client is a young and passionate Swiss/Romanian startup and takes pride in delivering rock solid, high quality software, built with the latest technologies. They work very closely together, with a hands-on, lean and agile mindset, while observing best practices and principles. They value constant learning from each other and sharing knowledge as well as having fun while doing it.
- are committed to quality and have high attention to details
- have a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- have proven experience with QA automation, ideally on mobile using Appium (knowledge of OOP, Java, SQL is a plus)
- like diversity and want to work on a range of different technologies and projects (web, mobile, apis, cloud etc)
- are self-organizing, self-starter with excellent communication skills in Romanian and English
- can write and maintain test cases according to written standards and design guidelines
- Access to any learning resource: courses (Pluralsight, Coursera etc), books, conferences, internal knowledge sharing sessions, you name it
- 100% merit-based environment in a team of passionate professionals that help and teach each other every step of the way
- Challenging projects with the newest technologies and technical freedom to choose the best architecture and tools for the job
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- Excellent compensation correlated 1-to-1 with performance.