We are looking to add a Java Test Developer with advanced German skills to our team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will work on JUnit test development and maintenance for RCP plugins that test vehicle ECUs during the development process. This will be a dynamic environment, where you will be involved in 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support activities.
You will be part of an international team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
What's in It for You:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Covering an important role which spans from 1st contact communication to technical solutioning.
- Contact with low level automotive technologies (ECUs, CAN, FlexRay, SomeIP).
- Perform regression tests for Eclipse RCP plug-ins
- Perform adaptation of existing test cases to new findings/requirements
- Design and develop additional test cases
- Process hotline request (1st level support, only e-mail, no phone)
- Perform log file analysis of errors that are detected by the plug-ins (2nd level support)
- Provide modified plug-in versions for deeper issue analysis or bug fixes for short-term issue solving (3rd level support)
- Good programming skills in Java
- Advanced German (C1) and English language skills
- Ideally Experience in Eclipse RCP plug-in, JUnit, IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in creating test specifications using suitable test methodologies
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge about development, testing and validation of security functions in automotive ECUs, automotive communication bus systems (CAN, FlexRay, SomeIP) – nice to have
Automotive ECU Test Plug-ins - A suite of plug-ins that test vehicle ECU, CAN, FlexRay, SomeIP during the development process.
Java, Eclipse RCP, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, Git