We're hungry and foolish about everything and anything that can be served digital. User centric. Quality over quantity. Improvement's birthplace is frustration. If you're always good, you'll never be great.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable PHP code
- Build and maintain Shopware modules
- Independent identify and resolve problems in existing shopware systems
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new and existing features
- Help maintain and review code quality.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
Best if you can checkmark:
- 2+ year experience in programming Shopware apps
- 3+ year experience with PHP and JQuery
- Experience implementing own extensions for shopware
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Willingness to work in an agile environment where only constant is change
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English