Our partner is an award-winning mobile games publisher based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Committed to working with world-class mobile game developers to create awesome free-to-play games for mobile devices, they’re best known for Zombie Gunship Survival, Nonstop Chuck Norris, Nonstop Knight and the Royal Revolt series.
They enable mobile game studios to create award-winning games throughout the world. Their commitment to operating awesome free-to-play games for mobile devices allows them to work with world-class mobile game studios from around the world.
Your mission is to build and run a multi-disciplinary, in-house creative team that takes ownership of all UA assets and appropriately balances creativity, science, and logistics.
You are a partner to our six internal game studios and the technical, data-driven UA team.
Your team fuels sustainable growth through long-term live operations and profitable UA.
- Serve as a leader for a team of diverse professions including video editors, illustrators, and effects artists.
- Work with our Data Science team to tailor the UA creatives’ performance, reporting your team’s needs.
- Provide your team with the appropriate balance between quality, innovation, quantity, and cost, depending on market/studio/game requirements and opportunities.
- Analyze performance and market data to conceptualize creatives that stand out.
- Work closely with the studios and the technical, data-driven UA team to create launch strategies, UA campaigns, and marketing content.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the entire UA creative effort, including project and title assignment, quality control, training, and coaching.
- Communicate with our studios to ensure that their content guidelines and deadlines are met.
- Provide consultation and marketability analyses to studios working on new games within the group.
- Grow your team members through personal mentorship and a structured personal development process.
- This is a role that requires a flexible, adaptable, and calm leadership style.
- Deep understanding that successful UA pairs creativity with data-based iteration.
- A pro-active mindset and care about the business value you and your team create.
- Ability to adapt stylistically in order to cater to diverse audiences on multiple franchises in multiple genres.
- Experience leading various creative disciplines including design, motion graphics, video editing, and audio.
- Ability to deliver quality and creativity (with and without direction) within the context of a variety of game genres. A portfolio demonstrating relevant work is required.
- Thrives when handling multiple projects with high release cadence.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and friendly.
- Must be able to apply knowledge, experience, and learnings to new situations to help solve problems.
- You care about games and can relate to game makers.
- Analytical mindset is required; hands-on experience with marketing performance data analysis preferred.
- 3 years of people management and creative leadership required.
- Experience in User Acquisition creative required.