You'll work on a project from the telecom industry - setting up a QA test factory.
Java, Python, SQL, Gherkin/BDD
A minimum of 3 years of experience in a QA Analyst role.
- Design and Implement Automation Frameworks and CI Pipelines
- ISTQB (or equivalent) Foundation Level certification is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of writing SQL scripts.
- Experience testing on Red Hat Openshift technology
- Experience in Jira, X-Ray and Confluence
- Knowledge of API / web services testing tools, such as SOAPUI
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile is essential
- Hands on experience Continuous Integration tools
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and system integrity, performing functional sign off
- Proactive, willingness to take the initiative and associated responsibility
- Ability to interpret user requirements, detailed technical and functional specifications
- Ability to work across Domains / Testing as a Service