- Expected to provide hands on software development for a large data project, hosted in a cloud environment
- Takes part in all application development phases (Designs, develops and manages application solutions for the business)
- Works closely with peer developers to plan, execute and review day by day tasks
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure high code quality, code optimization and participates in code reviews;
- Is actively involved in research and innovation (try multiple methods / techniques in searching for a solution)
- Develops the technical documentation for products / projects in which they are involved in (i.e. business rules design, process design, service design, security and control design, database model etc.)
- Uses a structured and methodical way of working
- Collaborates with the team (PM, developers and QAs) to ensure that project deliverables meet the required quality standards
- Proficiency in building cross-browser, highly interactive web applications using React.js
- Experience in back-end related technologies is a big advantage (e.g. Golang/ Node.js/ Python/ Php)
- Ability to write original code, modify existing code, debug problems and integrate the work of other programmers
- Good understanding of APIs logic
- Good knowledge of MySQL, CSS3, HTML5
- Experienced in code optimization (memory vs CPU)
- Good communication skills both within the development team as well as a professional approach in clients discussions
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is a plus
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun and dynamic team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her own work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.