Our partner is one of Ireland’s largest software development organisations and the company has been operating successfully in Cork city for the last 20 years. They have recently established a company in Cluj-Napoca and intends to grow it’s presence with talented software professionals that will collaborate closely with the development teams in Cork.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and confident UX Developer, who can contribute to create and build innovative designs for interactive mediums, including websites, mobile applications, video and social. You will be working on high profile projects and we invite you to check our client section of our website to see the sort of organisations we work for.
Strong execution skills are as important as strong conceptual skills. You will need an appetite for digital development (including mobile) but also have a flair for front-end design with a passion to bring it to life. You also enjoy sharing all of what makes you great with others - i.e. you are a great people person. Culture and attitude are really important to us as we continue to build one of the best teams in the industry so if all this sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you!
The UX Developer is the expert who brings both our and our client’s creative concepts to life. You are a master of web languages, a technology and learning advocate. The UX Developer is the front-end go-to person for any team. Your expertise will be sought in requirement assessments, technical implementation planning and best practices development. You are a solutions led person who provides accurate estimates and completes their projects on time. You work hand in hand with the development team, creative team and project managers to bring our clients’ digital marketing visions to life.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical and creative requirements. Experience has taught you what works and helps you choose the best mix of proven and cutting-edge technology.
- Working with a defined brand style guide, coding standards and very detailed high-fidelity wire-frames, user flows, prototypes, interaction etc.
- Interest in UX and will be required to assist in mapping out user flows and IAs
- Interacting with project teams to understand business and user requirements
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development
- Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development
- Working in an Agile environment with cross disciplinary teams
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience developing with modern front-end frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive and Adaptive Web Design principles
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams using Agile Methodology
- Experience with CMS in particular Drupal (Sitecore and Umbraco an advantage)
- Experience working in a Mac/PC environment