The company was born out of the need for a better, simpler, more effective way to manage security operations. We were built by security operations experts who spent years honing their skills on the front lines of Israeli cyber intelligence agencies.
Our partner goes far beyond typical cybersecurity vendors to act as a true partner for security teams. Their security operations experts work hand-in-hand with your team to ensure that you’re enabled to create and streamline processes that improve the day-to-day function of your SOC.
We are seeking proven high performers who have consistently achieved success against challenging objectives and are looking for the next great opportunity. As a Solution Engineer you will work directly with pre and post sales stage customers via partner both onsite, and remotely.
The professional services team primary focus is post-sales support of our partner platform.
We are responsible for being the experts on the product and in cyber response. We help design complicated playbooks, develop custom integrations, assist with system migrations, educate the customer on best practices, and help troubleshoot complicated issues.
Within this role, you will play a significant part in representing our partner to various prospects and potential partners. You will provide technical expertise for pre-sales and post-sales activities. You will need to be able to advise customers on best practices in cyber security and provide alternative methods to solving complex business and technical issues.
- Dissect customer use cases and assist in the building of advanced automation playbooks within the platform
- Develop and extend python-based integrations with 3rd party systems
- Installation and configuration of our partner platform, connectors and integrations
- Analyze and resolve customer problems effectively in a timely manner
- Perform technical troubleshooting during implementations
- Plan, coordinate and balance multiple projects at the same time
- Update Project times and updates in the provided Project Management Tools
- Identify and communicate customer requirements to the Product team
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in a Pre/Post sales or Technical Account Management position, from the cyber security space
- Hands-on familiarity with Security Operations/Engineering, Incident Response and SIEM systems.
- 3+ years experience with major IT and security tools: Endpoint Detection and Response, IT Ticketing Systems, Firewalls, Email services, DLP, LDAP Directories.
- Experience working with RESTFul API and JSON.
- Previous experience in leading large Enterprise Pilots/Implementations & Deployments /Proof of Concepts/
- 2+ years previous Software development / programming experience with any major programming language (Python, C#, etc.’)
- Deep understanding of IT fundamentals such as networking protocols and devices, operating systems, etc.’
- Sufficient knowledge of databases (MS, SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and web application systems. Able to write SQL and troubleshoot DB problems.
- Project Management skills
- Teaching skills and lead training sessions
- Process analysis, problem-solving and listening skills
- Effective communication skills and comfortable presenting ideas, solutions and concepts to others
- Strong customer facing and relationship skills
- Proven security background and experience working in a SOC environment and investigating security events and threats – a big plus