The company is a software services company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We stand out through the quality of the software we deliver, the dedication shown while crafting it and our deep rooted respect for our clients. Our approach to software engineering combines strong technical know-how, Agile delivery methods and a blend of code quality practices and metrics. Our innate communication skills, cultural affinity and the passion of our people, enable us to deliver real value for our customers.
The company was established in 2019, when a handful of software engineers working together aimed at setting up a business in new emerging fields. We believe that the future will be shaped by technologies like IoT, automation, robotics and AI. This makes our mission clear, which is to become a truly global and fully integrated services provider for IT related needs in those fields.
Our values have always been the essence of our existence and the principles that guided us every step of the way. We value:
Accountability, which means being committed to delivering what is agreed, taking ownership, assuming responsibility and doing honest work for the client.
Respect, by which we understand setting an environment of trust and openness, being authentic, honest with ourselves and with everyone else and appreciating the dignity and potential of every individual.
Learning and quality, values that drive us to pursue depth of knowledge, effectiveness and continuous improvement, both personally and professionally.
We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required. You will be working together with both local and remote client’s engineers around the world.
In your project you will have responsibility to adapt the current orchestrator UI (a unified user interface used by end users to deploy and configure our customer’s products) and make it compatible with all the products of our customer (one at a time).
- Delivering a complete front end application in Angular 2+
- Ensuring high performance on desktop (with limited, not extensive, responsive design)
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with Bootstrap or similar frameworks (Angular Material is a plus)
- Proficiency with RxJS and reactive programming techniques
- Deep knowledge of Angular2+ practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- At least 3 years of experience working with the technologies mentioned above
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular2+
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Cypress
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments