The company was born out of the need for a better, simpler, more effective way to manage security operations. We were built by security operations experts who spent years honing their skills on the front lines of Israeli cyber intelligence agencies.
Our partner goes far beyond typical cybersecurity vendors to act as a true partner for security teams. Their security operations experts work hand-in-hand with your team to ensure that you’re enabled to create and streamline processes that improve the day-to-day function of your SOC.
We are seeking an experienced Python Developer to join our growing Engineering team. You will be responsible for developing integrations between the platform and 3rd party cybersecurity products. If you can develop most of the integrations independently, coach less experienced colleagues, actively participate in design and code reviews and you proactively research new trends then we want to talk to you.
- Develop integrations with third-party APIs to facilitate the integration process
- Active participation in code reviews
- Design and implement improvements to our existing infrastructure
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Python Developer
- Expert level proficiency in Python.
- Experience with Python frameworks such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Expert knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity products – an advantage
- Experience with SQL Databases - an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to write high-performance code
- Is resourceful and a fast learner
- Insatiable curiosity and ability to solve problems without established solutions