Our partner is a purpose-led brand, creating happiness by connecting people to enjoyable meals.
Their mission is to connect people to food they enjoy that matches their dietary requirements. Our app provides the fastest, most convenient way for lifestyle eaters (people with a specific dietary regimen) to find restaurant food and recipes they really want to eat. We are the first service anywhere to provide lifestyle eaters with details of all relevant ingredients, dishes, recipes and restaurants in the UK and US
About the team
We have a development team of 8 developers. We mostly use Node/React to build our internal projects, Python/ML for our AI service, .NET Core for our scraping engine and React Native for our mobile app.
Our operation team of 30+ people is responsible for scraping restaurant menus using our scraping engine, data entry and data curation. They also help us with any research or manual task that is necessary so the development team can focus on building software.
- Experienced in NodeJS and React
- Experience with React, GraphQL and Redux
- Good styling skills
- Up to date with the latest versions of React (hooks) and JS (Es6/7)
- Ownership of the mobile Backend
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Kafka and Avro
- Must have: GraphQL, Mongo, Postgres, Apollo, express
- Familiar with Microservices
- Familiar with NodeJs testing frameworks like Jest
- Opportunity to learn docker, kubernetes, GCP and work in a true DevOps environment